Skip to main content

Human Resources Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)

Thank you for visiting the Eugene School District 4J Human Resources Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) webpage.  Below are some FAQ’s.  More can be found on the following webpages:


Q: As a Guest Teacher, when I need to renew my TSPC license, where do I get a PEER form/PDU log, who fills it out and submits it?  

A: The district is not able to complete PEER forms for Guest Teachers.   You will need to be assigned to a participating Education Service District (ESD) by TSPC.  Go to for information. There is a $25.00 processing fee. Questions and concerns can be directed to via email. 

More information regarding licensure renewal can be found on our website at Eugene School District 4J - Renewing License with TSPC – Information and Important Tips too.

Q: Where is the job posting for substitutes?

A: All of our pool postings (job postings for ongoing pools of positions like substitutes) can be found on our jobs page by clicking the “Ongoing Applicant Pools” in the upper left corner of the screen.  The pools can also be found by clicking here


Q: How many checks do coaches get?

A: Coaches who are also working in a position within the Eugene Education Association (EEA) are paid over 10 equal checks (October through July) as described in article 5.8 of the District/EEA Collective Bargaining Agreement (CBA).

Coaches not represented by EEA are paid in 4 equal checks:

  • Fall Sports – paid August, September, October, and November
  • Winter Sports – paid November, December, January, and February
  • Spring Sports – paid February, March, April, and May

Payday is the last business day of the month.  


Don’t see your question answered above or in any of the other HR FAQ’s?

In an effort to build a more robust FAQ we encourage you to submit general questions that you do not see above but think might be helpful for others in the future using the google link here.  The Human Resources Department will review submissions and add them to this FAQ page on an ongoing basis.  Please note that we are not able to respond to form submissions on a regular basis.  If you have a specific question contact us at or (541) 790-7684 so we can assist you in a timely manner.